Monday, November 21, 2011

Do you really want a lady tell you what's sexy?


It always makes me think. Some of my clients even have told me they where a little worried about having a male photographer. My answer? Well, most of my clients come to see me because, plainly put, want to knock their husbands/ boyfriend/lover's socks off.. Then, who can know better what the man in their life's wants? The girlie photographer? Nope, Me!
Generalizing a bit, a good female photographer will make them look gorgeous, pretty, classy. If this is all you aspire, you're in the right track.
Me? I make them look irresistible, sexy, sassy. I make them look like the woman their husbands want them to look like.I make them laugh. I make them think. I make them be themselves, just wilder. It's just logical. A guy knows another guys brain.
It's easy to understand their apprehension though. But this is not a guys garage. This is professional studio. I'm not new at this. I serve hundreds of customers a year. I don't do boudoir under the table, like is a bad thing. This is what I do..
Bring a friend, get some insights of the male brain, rediscover the inner goddess.
Don't settle for cliche. Don't settle for what you've seen everywhere. Boudoir is truly an empowering experience. Shouldn't you trust it to the photographer who knows what your loved one feels, thinks and dreams of?
Just saying.

At the end, go with your instincts. But don't discriminate based on old cliches.
I love what I do, with passion. Talk to me and make your decision.
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment