Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Calling for all the Muses

Every day I work with people. Most are really nice. We take pictures, I deliver their prints or albums, and we forget about each other. Some even get a little short or demanding, which is just part of business. However, every once in a blue moon, you find some people to which you, somehow connect at a different level. I can't explain it. It just happens. Where you just trust, feel like you can be open and art is created. Art at a different level. I call these people Muses. My wife is the best muse I have. I'm also lucky to have met some models to which I keep going back because they're just so awesome. All my personal projects are with them, since there's this artistic bonding that allows new things to be born. Thinking about this, I noticed that this also happens with some of my clients, who just transform, become creative engines, naturally, without any directions or previous experience, they just become Muses.
So I decided to start a Muse gallery, where I'll post some of the images we created together. I want to mention that these pictures came out of an otherwise normal session, where both the subject and the artist connected.
Anyway, I'm so lucky to experience this rather rare situation, so here are some of my Muses images.
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment