Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Nervous? actually, it's a lot of fun!



 I have many clients who keep coming back, over and over. I think the record so far is a lovely lady who drives 3 hrs, just to have her sessions and then drives back home. She's been at the studio 5 times! That got me thinking, that there must be something else, besides getting great pictures, that makes my clients come back. Then I remembered the images that never make it to the prints, sort of 'behind the scenes'. That gives a better idea of what really goes on on a session.  I figured I would post the 'official' image, next to the 'BTS'
It's quite fun to have such lovely and interesting ladies come over, be so nervous and then, within minutes they are already enjoying themselves. I guess it doesn't hurt that I'm a bit of a dork :)
Many ladies tell me they just don't know how to be sexy. I always tell them that their problem is that they try too hard! The secret is not to try to be sexy, but to relax, enjoy and have a good time. Then, when they least expect it, click... I got my image.

Some choose to have a glass of wine, some bring their favorite music. Some bring their hubby, or BFF. Whatever makes them feel great, is certainly welcomed.

It's not only about the images. It's also about the experience. The adrenaline rush, the fun, the excitement and empowerment that confidence gives us as human beings. And what a better way to feel confident than have beautiful hair, make up, sexy outfits and a photographer that knows how to find your angle, the perfect light for your features, and makes you feel at ease?


And some other clients just feel pretty comfy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment