Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oh the adrenaline!


Just a quick one this time, I promise.
When a client comes for a session, they probably think I'm crazy due to the questions I ask:
Can you describe a sexy image? Are you Nervous? What do you mean by classy?
and so on.
Some even get a little confused by the questions.. I don't mean to be a pain. It just helps me figure out what the session is going to be.
My goal is to create the right environment, where a client can open up, have fun, be creative and daring. Some clients get there easily. Some don't.
However, a session without trust is not only boring. It yields lifeless images.
This, on the other hand, is what happens when a client opens up and starts going with the flow.
It just inspires me to create something beautiful.
And just for them. It makes a difference when you 'connect' with the artist trying to make you look good.
Try it next time.
It just creates magic.
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment