Thursday, June 21, 2012

The perfect day

I love my work, it allows me to express my admiration for women, for their strength and their beauty.
But sometimes, magic just happens. What does it take? who knows. It's a mixture of trust, chemistry, creativity and luck.
This is a clear example. Jenny, the Quixotic aerialist.
Jenny got in touch with me, because she had a special idea, more of a request. We talked it over, she came to the studio and we just clicked.
Months after that day, her session came. This is what we created together.
I don't think that this kind of art is possible without trust, great communication and to put it plain and simple: willingness to be open, to create, to think outside the box and go to places we haven't before.
Hanging upside down wasn't new for her. What was new for her was to be at the studio, trust me and put herself in my hands.
Me? well, I've done crazy things before,  but pictures of ladies hanging upside down wasn't one of them. They had always been hanging the 'normal' way :)

Thank you Jenny!
Adrian

PS
These are other crazy things I've done:
 A single good picture like this made my whole trip. Yep. Crazy.
So Creatives, artists, adrenaline-seekers, extreme crowd...Unite. Come create art.

No comments:

Post a Comment