Thursday, July 14, 2011

Should I be flattered?

I received an email today, it was really nice. One of those emails that make you feel special and good at what you do. Here it is:

"First, I just want to say that your work is stunning! I am a news photojournalist who is looking to develop my boudoir photography in to an art form. I definitely do not want to copy your work, but I would like to learn more about how you light, stage, pose, etc. Do you have any workshops coming up or any tutorials online?







Thanks for your time!


XXXX
"
Of course, I answered politely. What makes me feel weird is the fact that this photographer already has a website offering boudoir, and I have to say is way pricier than mine! Her prices go all the way to $1295. My priciest at the moment doesn't go over half of that!
Such is life.
Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment