Monday, May 17, 2010

Casting call on a rainy day


I've planning a modeling casting call, where models would come and model for about 45 minutes,
before getting to the next one. I had about five different settings for outdoor pictures. they were great and I had everything ready. or did I. Rain came. in buckets. didn't stop for the whole week.
Saturday came and I had to come with a plan B. Boy it's hard to pull a photography set for indoor pictures for about 7 models, so they each had a different look.
I ended up learning origamy and making paper cranes for my set. It sure looked easier on the youtube video! Anyway, after half of my models didn't show up nor answered my emails, I worked with three. Dima, Kassi and Tiffany.

Six hours after, we had lots of different looks, and a lot of laughs.

Here's what I did last Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment