Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Model photoshoot at the West bottoms

This is what photographers do when they are bored. They hang out with other photographers, and shoot models, if they show up. This is a clip of today's photo shoot at the West bottoms in KC.
Check out how there's groups, each one getting ready for a shoot, in different settings.



Here are some of the images of the session.

Yes, it was a pain to get that chair inflated, and yes, most other photographers thought I was crazy, hauling my box of props. Somebody even asked me where I left my sink! Nonetheless, I think adding an out-of-the-norm element to this setting worked really well.
Some models are just naturals. They understand the language of a photographer.
Of course, I had to try something for my next wedding!

As I was getting this picture set up, I couldn't help it but think of a good explanation in case the police showed up.

That's it. The West Bottoms is such a cool place to explore later, with more time. I'll be going back soon, to try other ideas. Thanks to my fellow photographers.

Back to my website: http://www.earthue.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment